Currently taken at:
Yoga on Tay, 24 High Street, Newport-on-Tay, FIFE DD6 8AD
All other equipment is provided, these sessions provide the time and space to individualise the practice of yoga.
People attend privately for a variety of reasons including:
- Beginners interested in understanding the fundamentals of yoga before attending classes
- Specialised help for working with, or recovery from, serious conditions or injuries
- Learning how to adapt one’s practice for class with milder conditions e.g. knee and back pain, sciatica, frozen shoulder, IBS, PCOS, etc.
- Developing a personalised home or travel practice
- Deepening one’s regular practice
- Perhaps a ropes workshop on your own or with a friend
- Simply finding a time that fits into your lifestyle
Cost £50 per hour or £180 for 4 one hour sessions
Or Julie can come to you, same fee plus travel expenses.
Julie also offers corporate classes (one-off workshops or regular classes in your workplace). A practical approach to enhance well-being, good posture, and create less stress in the work place. Feel free to contact Julie to discuss further.